Yonex Nanoray 6000i
- Frame – Aluminium Yonex Nanoray 6000i
- Shaft – Steel; The grip size is G4 which provides good grip on the racquets
- Built-in T-joint and the String Tension is 19-24 lbs
- Developed in Japan, Made in China
- Strung, Unstrung – Strung racquet
- In-box contents: 1 Badminton Racquet with Full Cover
- Yonex Nanory 6000i Badminton Racket at a very low price online In India.Free shipping. The Largest Collection Of Nanory Series as of Yonex.
- The Yonex Nanoray 6000i badminton set is comprised of high-quality graphite material. Graphite materials impart a mild weight and provide it with a fair amount of strength. The lightweight Yonex Nanoray set feels great on the hands and it is also lightweight enough to enable you to move around quite a bit. The weight of this badminton racket is definitely worth the cost. The graphite shaft made from graphite offers it great strength, balance, and comfort.The Yonex Nanoray 6000i badminton set is packaged in a case that is rather attractive. It has a carrying case that is extremely durable and at the same time can be used for storage. The carrying case however will not allow the toy to slip out of its case easily. The Yonex Nanoray 6000i set is also accompanied by a plush looking badminton bag that will protect the toy from any sort of bumps and scrapes. Also, the toy comes with a Yonex Nanoray rope for easy playing and a set of nets to practice on.
The net that comes with the set comes with a repulsion system that helps you stay in control when it comes to the level of trust with your badminton racket. This repulsion system will help in ensuring that your hand remains in control all throughout your string action. Another interesting feature of the Nanoray 6000i badminton set is its unique twin needle vibration absorbing technology. It is so innovative that this feature provides for total hand and wrist comfort, something that we all look for while playing badminton.